2012年10月8日月曜日

KOREAN GIRLS MIND & 2NE1's MUSIC!! ー韓国人女性の恋愛

Understand KOREAN GIRLS MIND through 2NE1's MUSIC!!

Do you want to understand what's going inside a Korean Girls mind when first she says she loves you, and then goes crazy ape-shit for no apparent reason??

Well when, you need to watch and understand the following 2NE1's songs.

Repeat after me:

Korean Girl:
"Pretty Boy, Please Don't Go. I'm Lonely...(T.T)
You & I! I wanna Kiss!! (^.^)
*start kissing you*
(pause) ...I Hate You!
*pushes you away*
Go Away! I Don't Care!
난 바빠(I'm Busy)!!! (@-@)!!!!"

Turns to her girls:
"Let's Go PARTY! In The Club!! \(0-0)/
*Partying in Club*
"I AM THE BEST (내가 제일 잘 나가)!!
Don't Stop the Music!!

*Slows down and Stops in the middle of the dancefloor*
"아파 (It hurts)..... (>.<)
You and I... 사랑은 아야야 (Love Is Ouch).....(T.T)
*starts thinking about you*
I wanna Stay Together... <3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿